At Grove House, children come first and our priority is to deliver high quality teaching and learning whilst at the same time providing rich and truly enjoyable learning experiences for our community of children. Everything we do as a school is to ensure that the children achieve their very best. We are deeply aware that children only get one chance at their primary education and it is our job to ensure that they all reach for the highest levels of personal achievement and development.
We want every child to be successful so that they reach for success from the very first day they join us and throughout their school lives and have a love of learning for the rest of their lives.
At Grove House Primary School we strive to:-
- Provide a secure and stimulating environment that is conducive to all children having the opportunity to reach their full potential
- Have regard and respect for the experiences, knowledge and cultural diversity that every child brings to school and use this as a foundation for improving standards
- Value the achievements of all children, both in and out of school and provide opportunities to develop self-confidence and a positive self image
- Provide a supportive culture in which all staff are encouraged to extend, develop and share their expertise
- Ensure that issues of equal opportunities are considered in all our work
- Provide a curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant, progressive and appropriately differentiated
- Offer all children equal access to the curriculum and school life in the community where individual differences are appreciated, celebrated, understood and accepted
- Encourage children to become good citizens by developing caring attitudes and respect towards themselves, other children, adults, their school and their community;
- Recognise that children are constantly developing and ensure that the curriculum offered to them is appropriate to that development